CBD oil is becoming the newest trend for pets and people.
What exactly is it? CBD oil or cannibidol is one of several compounds in the cannabis plant. It will not get your pet “high” or give them a “buzz” as some might believe. CBD is a non psycho compound showing numerous health benefits.
So, what are some of the benefits? We have listed just a few:
1) Reduces anxiety
2) Reduces risk and severity of seizures
3) Helps with skin and coat conditions
4) Helps prevent arthritis
5) Increases appetite if your pet has become ill
6) Helps fight against cancer, reduces tumor and cell growth
7) Reduces pain and inflammation
8) Helps immune system and nerve disorders
9) Eases digestive disorders
10) Reduces nausea
Many vets are now encouraging the use of CBD oil for pets. There is plenty of scientific studies to back up these beneficial claims for both pets and people. Pubmed.org published a study back in 2011 on anxiety and the benefits of using Cannabidiol. There are many more studies published on the internet for various ailments. You can find incredible amounts of testimonials from pet owners all over the country.
There are a lot of products to choose from, and we feel we have the very best quality that you can find.