Beaver Lake Pet Sitters is licensed and services Rogers, Lowell, Springdale, Avoca, Pea Ridge and Garfield areas. Our business was established in 2014. We have discontinued our lake front boarding operation and continue to focus only on pet sitting. With experience in both fields, we feel it is in the best interest of both you and your pets to keep them comfortable and in their own home.
Your pets will almost always feel better staying at home while you are away. Boarding pets can cause extreme anxiety and possibly even illness. Your pets need to be kept in their same routine as much as possible. They need to continue eating their same dog food, drinking from the same dish, playing with their own toys and sleeping in familiar surroundings.
When you’re away on business or pleasure, it’s important to have peace of mind. You need to know your pet is being well cared for.
We take pride in providing only first class, dependable and personal care.
Pet Sitter Services
We offer pet sitting services included but not limited to the following:
- Visits every morning and late afternoon/early evening
- Feeding and providing fresh water for your pet
- Providing adequate play time to ensure your pet has time to relieve themselves
- Cleaning up any accidents your pet may have had
- While we are not comfortable administering insulin shots or injections, we will administer and document any other medications
- During one of our daily visits, we will text you a picture of your pet for that added peace of mind
In addition to pet sitting, we provide a wide variety of concierge services such as buying groceries before your return.
We typically charge $20 per visit. However, this can change depending on your location. Please contact us at 479-721-6863 or email email@example.com.
Concierge services are provided with an additional charge.
Payments are due before service starts. All prices are subject to change.